Classic pressed metal design.
Easy maintenance, easy installation.
• Kitchens, Bathrooms, Splashbacks and walls
Features and Benefits
• No Sealing required
• Australian made and designed
• Each order is custom made (allow 10-20 working days to dispatch)
• Products from multiple ranges can be used together to complement each other.
• Multiple designs and options available
• Sold by the full box (1m2 per box) Boxes cannot be broken.
• It’s essential to check and approve the shading, blending and constancy prior to fixing.
• To achieve the most aesthetically pleasing result, please consult with your installer prior to commencement of installation.
Anthology Manor French Blue
1. Can I order a full size sample tiles?
Of course! Our team are ready to assist you in your sample selections. Please note that there will be extra freight cost’s involved due to weight of the tile. Please call us on (02) 9567 8971 or email email@example.com. How much grout should I order?
Please refer to the Mapei grout calculator here Tile grouts calculator | Mapei3. How much wastage should I order?
Design Tiles always recommends ordering an additional 10-15% on top of your order to allow for wastage. For larger format tiles like 600x1200mm, 750x1500mm, 900x1800mm or larger please allow for 20% extra waste.
Some rooms will require more cuts which generally means more wastage. Always confirm your quantities with your builder or tiler before proceeding with your order. Also, if you are purchasing tiles that are discontinued or on clearance its always worth buying extra as that tile, or batch of tiles may no longer be available from the manufacturer if you need to cover wastage.