Where To Use
Internal and external grouting of floors and walls in all types of ceramic, terracotta, stone material, and glass and marble mosaic.
• Grouting floors and walls in areas subject to intense traffic (airports, shopping centres, restaurants, bars, etc.).
• Grouting floors and walls in residential areas (hotels, private houses, etc.).
• Grouting floors and walls on façades, balconies, terraces and on swimming pools.
• Ultracolor Plus does not contain Portland cement and must not be mixed with gypsum or other hydraulic binders; never add water to the mix once it has started to set.
• Never mix Ultracolor Plus with salty or dirty water.
• Use the product at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
• Carry out grouting only on substrates which are sufficiently dry or have been waterproofed, to avoid a whitish film forming on the surface.
• In order to avoid an uneven colour finish, we do not recommend sprinkling Ultracolor powder onto the filled grout joints.
• When resistance to acids or, where extreme cleanliness or sterile conditions are required, use a suitable acid-resistant epoxy grout.
• Expansion and movement joints on walls and floors must never be filled with Ultracolor Plus. Use a suitable flexible sealant from the MAPEI range.
• The surface of certain tiles or stone material may have micro-porosity or a rough surface. We recommend carrying out a preliminary test to check how easy it is to clean the surface where necessary to apply a protective treatment to the surface, to ensure the grout does not penetrate into the surface porosity of the tiles.
• If an acid-based cleaner is used
103 Moon White
111 Silver Grey
112 Medium Grey
113 Cement Grey
135 Golden Dust
- Place your order online.
- Once your payment received, our customer care team will contact you to book your preferred delivery date.
- Enjoy your products.
Any queries? Check our frequently asked questions here FAQ’s.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that due to the current COVID-19 situation the prices can vary within the timeframe of the quote/Invoice. Apologies for the inconvenience.