Cabinet Colours Available
Cherry Pie Premium Solid Surface
Caesarstone incurs a 25% surcharge
1201W x 500D x 392H
- Australian-made wall hung vanity with slim door/drawer model
- Standard sizes only; cannot be customized
- 12mm benchtop option: Bright White Cherry Pie Premium Solid Surface
- 20mm benchtop options: Cherry Pie Solid Surface or Caesarstone (25% surcharge for Caesarstone)
- Selection of ADP Above-Counter basins and Semi-Inset basins available (Semi-Inset basins on select sizes/configurations only; sold separately)
- No additional charge for basin and tap hole cut-out
- Thermolaminated v-groove woodgrain fronts available in 3 cabinet finish options
- Hettich AvanTech drawer(s) in anthracite with internal storage shelf (removable)
- Available with push-to-open mechanism or choice of Aria, Francis, and Blaze handles
- Space Saver Plumbing Kit included to conceal plumbing behind drawers
- Chrome Universal Plug & Waste included (additional colors available at extra cost)
For inquiries about quotes regarding different color and size options, kindly download the Order Form and send it via email to email@example.com.
> More Info Here <
> Download Care & Maintenance Guide Here <
> Warranty <
> Hettich AvanTech Drawer (incl. Push-To-Open) <
> Download the Order Form Here – Let our team quote you <
1. Can I order a full size sample tiles?
Of course! Our team are ready to assist you in your sample selections. Please note that there will be extra freight cost’s involved due to weight of the tile. Please call us on (02) 9567 8971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. How much grout should I order?
Please refer to the Mapei grout calculator here Tile grouts calculator | Mapei3. How much wastage should I order?
Design Tiles always recommends ordering an additional 10-15% on top of your order to allow for wastage. For larger format tiles like 600x1200mm, 750x1500mm, 900x1800mm or larger please allow for 20% extra waste.
Some rooms will require more cuts which generally means more wastage. Always confirm your quantities with your builder or tiler before proceeding with your order. Also, if you are purchasing tiles that are discontinued or on clearance its always worth buying extra as that tile, or batch of tiles may no longer be available from the manufacturer if you need to cover wastage.