Design Tiles collects personal information for following reasons:
- Provide the information about the products and services you require.
- For marketing purpose by Design Tiles and associated businesses.
- While providing products and services to you, it can be necessary to provide your personal information to other organisations or agencies with whom we conduct business.
- We may also provide you with information or contact you from time to time about specific products and services we believe may be of benefit to you from Design Tiles, or from any other businesses that we have a business relationship.
- Your personal information is only provided to entities to the extent necessary to enable us to provide our
products and services to you and to the extent required by law.
Consent for information?
In order to provide products and services to you, we require information about you. If you do not provide us with all of the information we require, we may be unable to provide promotions, products or services to you.
Under the Privacy Act you have the right to access personal information we hold about you. If the information is incorrect, you have the right to require us to amend the information.
For Marketing Purpose
We may use your email address or mobile phone number to send our regular communications which provide information, updates on new services and special offers.
When we contact you it can be either by telephone, email, SMS or social media. So, If you do not want to get any marketing emails and SMS, please feel free to contact us or you can unsubscribe.
Your consent to receive direct marketing communications in the above ways will be deemed to have been given if you do not opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us, and will remain current for an indefinite period of time unless and until you advise us otherwise.
Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout the website, to manage access to your account and your personal data will not be shared with any other third party without your consent.
Security of your Information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
For more information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information about you, or want any information please contact our team at email@example.com or call us on 0295678971