Any order accepted by Design Tiles Pty Ltd (The Company) whether or not it is based on or results from a price list or quotation given by the company is deemed to incorporate these terms of conditions; no variation or modification of or substitution for these terms or conditions shall be binding unless specifically accepted by the Company in writing.
Unless previously amended or withdrawn, any Company’s quotation are open for acceptance for a period of 30 days after the date thereof. Prices provided are inclusive of GST and unless otherwise stated, DOES NOT include free delivery for orders.
If our quote is acceptable to you, you may place an order for each supply of goods. An order is not binding until we have provided you in our absolute discretion our written acceptance or confirmation of the order.
The Company reserves the absolute right at any time to alter any of its selling prices and to alter terms to any Purchaser (The Client) without any notice whatsoever. The company will make every effort to advise or notify the Purchaser of any alteration of selling prices within a reasonable time.
Subject to any terms agreed in writing between the Company and the Purchaser, the terms of payment are as follows:
New Clients – 50% deposit must be paid on all orders and balance must be settled 3 days prior to delivery. Design Tiles will not hold orders for which payments have not been settled for within 30 days. A storage fee may be applied for orders held over 30 days at the discretion of the company.
Non-stock items and slow-moving items – Any special/indent orders will require a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit to be paid at the time of placing the order with the remaining balance to be paid prior to shipping or as mutually agreed. No cancellation of full or part special/indent orders will be accepted.
Irrespective of any credit arrangement between the Company and the Purchaser the following provisions will apply:
* Property of the goods sold by the Company will pass to the Purchaser only after full payments of these Goods are received.
*Until the goods have been paid in full:
* The Purchaser agrees that the Company at any time may enter and reclaim the Goods from any premises owned or occupied or used for storage by the Purchaser.
* Any marketing merchandise offered at no costs to the customer will remain the property of Design Tiles at all times.
We will use reasonable efforts to deliver the goods by the date and to the place specified by the Purchaser. If the delivery of the goods is delayed:
* We shall not be liable for late delivery or delay in delivery.
* The delay does not give you the right to cancel an order or terminate these terms & conditions.
* We shall not be liable for any failure to provide goods due to transportation or shipping delays or any other circumstances beyond the company’s control.
If you fail to take delivery of goods provided by us pursuant to an order, we reserve the right to charge you a restocking fee of 20% of the value of that order, such an amount being a reasonable pre-estimate of the loss we will incur in such circumstances.
* Design Tiles is not responsible for the goods once they are picked up from the warehouse either through a third party courier service or the customer themselves.
* Design Tiles do not recommend third party courier services and take no responsibility for late deliveries or goods damaged in transit. It is the responsibility of the customer to take necessary care to ensure their goods for late delivery or damaged goods.
It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to check the goods and the quantity supplied upon delivery or pick up.
Returns will not be accepted on discontinued, sale items or commercial quality products, or if the same batch is not available.
All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice and delivery docket.
Request for returns must be made in writing within 7-14 days of the invoice date subject to supplier’s confirmation of the same batch. Refunds will be paid within 30 days from date of confirmation of refund by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) only.
Any shortage, Damage, or Breakages must be notified in writing with pictures of damaged product WITHIN 48 hours of delivery. Claims cannot be recognised after goods have been installed. (Please contact us at either email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org in these circumstances)
No tiles are guaranteed against chipping, crazing & wearing unless confirmed in writing by Design Tiles.
A 25% handling fee of the purchase price applies to all returns. All goods must be returned within 14 days direct to the supplier’s warehouse.
For the return of goods to be accepted, the supplier must approve that they have the same batch and tone to accept.
Returns will ONLY be accepted if they are returned in the same condition. Boxes should be unopened. Returns of less than 3m2 are not accepted.
For all special/indent orders, once your order has been placed by Design Tiles with the wholesaler, it CANNOT be cancelled or exchanged in any circumstances.
Returns of natural stone if delivered inside wooden crates must be strapped and protected from the elements (i.e. in original condition)
Variations in shade are inherent in all kiln-fired clay products (porcelain & ceramics); Please check your tiles prior to installation as NO CLAIMS WILL BE RECOGNISED AFTER GOODS ARE INSTALLED.
Design Tiles cannot guarantee any product from crazing or hazing. Optical hazing is not a defect and no claims will be recognized.
Stone is a natural product, unlike synthetic materials. Each piece of natural stone is exclusive, unique and unrepeatable.
* Natural stone, by its very nature, has variations.
* Colour, texture, shading, pitting, fissures, and veining may vary from the samples supplied. These variations are characteristics of natural stone and are in no way to be taken as defects.
* No claims will be processed for such natural differences.
* Sealing of stone tiles is highly recommended to prevent staining.
We recommend all natural stone Purchasers to inspect the stock at the warehouse prior to purchase.
Design Tiles provides no guarantee or advice for installation, fixing, grouting, or maintenance of stone tiles. It is the responsibility of the customer to find an experienced tiler and Design Tiles is not responsible for the materials after installation.
Do not use acids, detergents, or caustic cleaners to clean the stone as it may damage the surface of the natural stone permanently. pH neutral cleaners can be used for cleaning the tiles.
All express or implied representations, conditions, statutory guarantees, warranties, and provisions (whether based on statue, common law, or otherwise), relating to these Terms & Conditions, that are not contained in it, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Design Tiles will not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or economic loss, damage or loss of profits (in contract or tort or arising from any other cause of action) suffered by the customer or any other person resulting from any act or omission by us (including breach, termination, or non-observance of the terms of an order or the agreement which incorporates these Terms & Conditions).