Cabinet Colours Available
Cherry Pie Premium Solid Surface
Caesarstone incurs a 25% surcharge
HandlesBevel-Grip Finger Pull
- Australian-made wall hung vanity with door and drawer model
- Customizable design for personalized preferences
- 60mm benchtop options: Cherry Pie Premium Solid Surface, Friday Hybrid Quartz, or Caesarstone (25% surcharge)
- Complimentary 250mm splashback available in matching benchtop color (optional)
- Basin and tap hole cut-out included at no extra charge
- Wide selection of ADP basins, including above-counter and semi-inset options (under-counter basins sold separately)
- Shaker style solid doors in Matte White, Matte Milton Moon Grey, or Matte Black polyurethane finish
- Premium graphite interior for added elegance
- ADP Deluxe soft-close drawers with battery-powered LED illuminated glass sides
- Internal cosmetic drawer with leatherette organizer in drawer models
- Integrated power points with USB ports (electrical rough-in required before cabinet installation)
- Soft-close doors for enhanced convenience
- Bevel-grip finger pull or choice of premium handles at no extra charge
- Chrome Universal Plug & Waste included (additional colors available at extra cost)
For inquiries about quotes regarding different color and size options, kindly download the Order Form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> More Info Here <
> Download Care & Maintenance Guide Here <
> Warranty <
> ADP Deluxe Drawers <
> Download the Order Form Here – Let our team quote you <
1. Can I order a full size sample tiles?
Of course! Our team are ready to assist you in your sample selections. Please note that there will be extra freight cost’s involved due to weight of the tile. Please call us on (02) 9567 8971 or email email@example.com. How much grout should I order?
Please refer to the Mapei grout calculator here Tile grouts calculator | Mapei3. How much wastage should I order?
Design Tiles always recommends ordering an additional 10-15% on top of your order to allow for wastage. For larger format tiles like 600x1200mm, 750x1500mm, 900x1800mm or larger please allow for 20% extra waste.
Some rooms will require more cuts which generally means more wastage. Always confirm your quantities with your builder or tiler before proceeding with your order. Also, if you are purchasing tiles that are discontinued or on clearance its always worth buying extra as that tile, or batch of tiles may no longer be available from the manufacturer if you need to cover wastage.