PREMIUM NATURAL LOOK SEALER FOR STONE, TILE, GROUT, ENCAUSTICS, TERRAZZO ETC
AQUA-SEAL GOLD+® Used & trusted by Professionals. Perfect for when you need to make the right sealer choice. Provides Maximum Stain Resistance against oil, food and grime. Inhibits mould and mildew growth. AQUA-SEAL GOLD+® is a below surface, penetrating type, natural look sealer. It is water based and non flammable. It is non yellowing, non coating and UV resistant. It can be used as a pre-grouting sealer to help prevent grout haze and grout staining. Reduces freeze/thaw damage, spalling and efflorescence (salt deposits). It is breathable and allows excellent Moisture Vapour Transmission. Formulated with the latest Nano-AQS™ plus Rapid-Seal STS™ Technology. Provides maximum stain protection in 4 hours (Rapid Seal). Safe to use in food preparation and serving areas. Use as a stone sealer, tile sealer, encaustic sealer, terrazzo sealer or grout sealer. For indoor, outdoor, domestic & commercial areas. LOW VOC FORMULA (<5 gm/L).
USE: For porous surfaces e.g. all natural stone like basalt, bluestone, granite, limestone, marble, quartzite, sandstone, slate, travertine etc plus porcelain tiles, encaustic tiles, terrazzo, concrete, pavers, saltillo, grout and other surfaces where a natural look and maximum stain and water resistance is required.
Note: For high traffic, commercial or food areas or where premium performance/stain resistance is required – for a natural look use AQUA-SEAL GOLD+® and for a colour enhanced, enriched look use ENHANCE’N’SEAL.
- C6 Fluoro-Seal™ – Low VOC – Water Based Formula
- Used & Trusted by Professionals – The Gold Standard
- Rapid-Seal STS™ to provide stain resistance in 4 hours
- Maximum Stain Resistance Against Oil, Food and Grime
- Natural Look – Non Yellowing – Non Coating – Non Toxic
- Reduces Freeze/Thaw Damage, Spalling and Efflorescence
- Inhibits Mould and Mildew – Ideal To Use As A Pre-Sealer
- For Indoor, Outdoor, Domestic & Commercial Applications
HOW TO VIDEO
See more about Aqua-Seal-Gold-TB
- Place your order online.
- Once your payment received, our customer care team will contact you to book your preferred delivery date.
- Enjoy your products.
Any queries? Check our frequently asked questions here FAQ’s.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that due to the current COVID-19 situation the prices can vary within the timeframe of the quote/Invoice. Apologies for the inconvenience.