XTREMECLEAN+ is a professional grade heavy duty stone, tile and grout cleaner plus commercial grade disinfectant.
XtremeClean+ formulated with latest, cutting edge ActivePlus Antibacterial Action Technology, is professional grade, highly concentrated, high alkaline cleaner, degreaser and commercial grade disinfectant. Kills odours, disinfects, sanitises plus removes heavy dirt, grease, grime, soap scum, wax, oil, mildew, algae, porcelain wax & floor finishes. Ideal for neglected or heavy use areas. For indoor, outdoor, domestic & commercial areas
SURFACE USE: For hard surfaces including Porcelain, Ceramic and Encaustic Tiles, Terrazzo, Grout, Concrete, Terracotta, Saltillo, Pavers, Mosaics (Stone, Metal & Glass), Engineered Stone, Natural Stone e.g. Basalt, Bluestone, Granite, Marble, Limestone and Travertine etc.
WHERE TO USE: For household and commercial use. Ideal for living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, laundries etc. For commercial use e.g. hotels, motels, resorts, schools, child care, aged care, holiday parks, shopping centres, retail outlets, restaurants, bars and more.
+ ActivePlus Antibacterial Action & Commercial Grade Disinfectant
+ Kills Odours, Bacteria & Germs. Cleans, Disinfects and Sanitises
+ Concentrated Heavy Duty Alkaline Formula – Inhibits Mould Growth
+ Removes Heavy Dirt, Grime, Grease, Wax, Oil, Soap Scum and more
+ Kills E-Coli & S Aures – Passes TGA Test for Commercial Disinfectant
PRECAUTIONS & SAFETY DIRECTIONS:
- Read entire label, SDS and technical bulletin before using;
- Wear appropriate gloves, skin and eye protection;
- Do NOT kneel in product or allow skin contact;
- Do not breathe fumes, mist, vapours or spray’;
- Use when surface temperature is between 4°C & 32°C;
- Do NOT allow contact with non recommended surfaces;
- Do NOT mix with other chemicals;
- May affect some dark grouts and also grout colorants;
- Hard surface disinfectant only. Do NOT use on skin;
- Regular use of high alkaline cleaners can affect performance of sealers, coatings, grout colorants and floor finishes;
- Do NOT use undiluted. May dull or discolour some surfaces;