Leyla Mosaic Tokyo, with its tile mix a variegated green hue, produces a defined green water colour.
Each mosaic has smooth, softly rounded edges to prevent those nasty cuts and scratches swimmers can get from some other mosaic pool tiles. Whichever colour you choose from our extensive range, you can be confident your Leyla Mosaic will stand the test of time – all thanks to our innovative Silicon System.
Leyla Mosaic’s Silicon System is the result of three years research and development and extensive analysis of failures of swimming pool tiling systems using the traditional paper face, clear film face, mesh backing and dot mounting systems.
Our system gives the installer the ability to adhere at least 92% of the back of each mosaic to the surface to be tiled. Australian standards require a minimum of 90% coverage for swimming pools. No other non-paper/film faced fixing system offers as much adhesive coverage as Leyla Mosaic – giving you peace of mind.
- Made in Turkey from recycled glass.
- Soft edge for safety – no sharp edges.
- Adhesive coverage greater than recommended by Australian Standards (90%).
- Minimum 5mm depth of joint allows for a stronger more durable installation.
- Thickness of tile 5.5mm (nominally)
515×325 mm per sheet
2m2 per box