Tile is art for the home. The price tag can be out of budget if your project calls for many square feet of tiles. Cheap Tiling NSW will provide you general tips for choosing tiles for your home that can be a great help if you have a tight budget.
- Choose light colors: Light colors will make a small and dark room feel bigger and brighter.
- Be adventurous: Don’t be afraid to take a step and explore. However, don’t be afraid of colors, which can create unique effects and environment in your home. The key is still your personal preference.
- Quality first: Never compromise on the quality, which can still be picked up at great prices. See tiles as an investment, not a cost.
- Plan: Purchase additional 5-10% more tiles than you actually need. This will allow you to compensate cuts and breakages and will ensure you that you have the same batch/shade should you have needed additional tiled. Also, most companies offer a refund on unused boxes of tiles.
- Compliment those grout lines: Choose a tile grout color that will blend in your tiles.
- Consider the size: Bigger is not always better. If your wall or floor will require a lot of tile cuts, it is better to choose smaller tiles to give a better flow.
- Suitability: Make sure to check the floor tile wear rating (PEI rating) that is suitable for the intended area/use of your chosen tiles.
- Borders and decors: Break up your wall tiling with border tiles and decors. Be creative.
- Maintenance: If you are planning to purchase natural stone tiles such as travertine, marble or slate. Make sure you get the right advice for sealing and treating the tiles before and after fixing.
- Seek for advice: Don’t be afraid to ask family, friends or especially sales assistants for advice. Sales assistants are fully trained to answer all your queries and may bring to your attention things that you may not have considered.
- Buy at a reduced price: Every tile showroom and even the small-scale custom makers, offer sales on discontinued tiles and custom orders that were not picked up by other clients. A beautiful and appropriate set may fall into your hands at an affordable price.
- Go south of the border: Mexican tiles are handcrafter and are colorful. It’s a product of a long history of craft. It’s much less expensive than American-made art tile.
- Recycle: Finding and re-using salvaged tile isn’t everyone’s idea these days, but it can be done. You just have to bring out your creative side.
Cheap Tiling NSW provides our customers with affordable tiles that can definitely fit your budget. We also provide different styles and colors of floor and wall tiles that customers can choose from.